domingo, novembro 06, 2005

Vegetable Man

In yellow shoes I get the blues
Though I walk the streets with my plastic feet
With my blue velvet trousers, make me feel pink
There's a kind of stink about blue velvet trousers
In my paisley shirt I look a jerk
And my turquoise waistcoat is quite out of sight
But oh oh my haircut looks so bad
Vegetable man how are you?

So I've changed my dear, and I find my knees,
And I covered them up with the latest cut,
And my pants and socks all point in a box,
They don't make long of my nylon socks,
The watch, black watch
My watch with a black face
And a big pin, a little hole, And all the lot is what I got,
It's what I wear, it's what you see,
It must be me, it's what I am,
Vegetable man.

I've been looking all over the place for a place for me,
But it ain't anywhere, it just ain't anywhere.

Vegetable man, vegetable man,
He's the kind of person, you just gonna see him if you can,
Vegetable man.

10 Comments:

Blogger ATF said...

Pink Floyd apresenta-nos uma questão de indiscutível interesse: nada é anacrónico quando se trata o problema da humanidade enquanto espécie em constante busca da imposição social.

3:15 da tarde  
Blogger Barbed Wire said...

Sim... mas esta música não é dos Pink Floyd, é do Syd Barret a solo...

Word verification: "pushcow", ou seja, "empurra a vaca". Qual delas? Andam tantas por aí...

3:27 da tarde  
Blogger ATF said...

e não é a mesma coisa? tu e os teus preciosismos... Syd barret é um embrião dos Pink. Eles nunca existiriam sem ele. bagh!!!

3:41 da tarde  
Blogger gaja said...

Então o despilfarro de ontem correu bem?

(é a primeira vez em toda a minha vida que utilizo a palavra despilfarro)

8:18 da tarde  
Blogger The Boy with the thorn in his side said...

Um título sugestivo para o meu estado mental, depois da moca de ontem...

9:01 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

O dia de domingo foi tão mau assim?

5:52 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

(então ninguém responde à nossa amiga gaja???)

foi grande despilfarro!!!

6:07 da tarde  
Blogger The Boy with the thorn in his side said...

Eu respondia, mas eu sou suspeito! Eu gostei muito mesmo!

8:33 da tarde  
Blogger Barbed Wire said...

Foi um grande despilfarro, sem dúvida. Mas não foi apenas sonoro...

8:37 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Foi um despilfarro tout court!
E a verdade, cara gaja, é que utilizei mais esta palavra nas duas últimas semanas do que alguma vez me fariam acreditar!

8:44 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home